Crowley Maritime Corporation is a U.S.-owned and operated marine solutions, transportation and logistics company providing services in domestic and international markets through six operating lines of business: Puerto Rico/Caribbean liner services; Latin America liner services; logistics; marine contract solutions; deep sea petroleum transportation; and petroleum transportation, distribution and sales in Alaska
Monday to Friday from 8:00 - 12:00 and from 13:00 – 17:00
The primary services offered by these six business lines include:
• Shipping and Logistics
• Alaska Fuel Sales and Distribution
• Petroleum and Chemical Transportation
• Harbor Ship Assist and Tanker Escort
• Vessel Management
• Marine Salvage, Wreck Removal and Emergency Response
• OPA 90 Compliance
• Project Management
• Heavy Lift Barge Transportation
• Ocean Towing
• Naval Architecture
• Vessel Design and Construction Management
• Project Logistics and Global Freight Management
• Liquefied Natural Gas
We support all six of our primary business segments with centralized corporate operations, including purchasing, human resources, information technology, public relations and advertising, training, travel and facilities development. In addition, we often provide vessel design, construction management and vessel management services for company-owned vessels that are chartered for use in our operating lines of business.
Our company was founded in 1892, when founder Thomas Crowley — the grandfather of current chairman and CEO Thomas B. Crowley Jr. — purchased an 18-foot Whitehall boat to provide transportation of personnel and supplies to ships anchored on San Francisco Bay. The present structure, in which Crowley Maritime Corporation serves as a holding company for business lines and all subsidiaries, was put in place in 1992. The company is wholly and privately owned by the Crowley family and Crowley employees.
To be a leader in our markets by providing world class services that ensures long-term company durability.
* Safety: Safety begins and ends with each Crowley employee
* Integrity: Great companies want to do business with other great companies
* High Performance: High performance is not only valued, it is expected
Descarga nuestra app, disponible en:© Tecoloco.com 2013 Todos los Derechos Reservados