Oferta de empleo
Bilingual Virtual Receptionist - Secretaria Ejecutiva BilingueEsta oferta ha expirado
Office Sense. Trabajo en Costa Rica con www.tecoloco.co.cr. Las mejores ofertas de trabajo y ofertas de empleo en Oficinas en Costa Rica.
detalle de la ofertaOffice Sense
https://workable.com/j/FEF52B9D91 We strive to offer dependable and reliable service using the most advanced and trusted technology available. Our 24/7 call centers strive to be the best from design to implementation with a goal of 99.999% uptime.
NOMBRE DE LA OFERTA
Bilingual Virtual Receptionist - Secretaria Ejecutiva Bilingue Área de la empresa:Call Center
Cargo solicitado:Secretaria Ejecutiva Bilingue
Tipo de contratación:Tiempo completo
Nivel de experiencia:menos de un año
Salario máximo (USD):
Salario mínimo (USD):
DESCRIPCION DE LA OFERTA
Looking for a fully bilingual Virtual Receptionist team members with excellent questioning, listening and comprehension skills.
· DAY SHIFT
· NIGHT SHIFT
· WEEKEND SHIFT
Ideal Team Member
· Speaks English and Spanish fluently. This is of course very important since our business depends on providing a fully bilingual service.
· Is responsible and consistent. When people are responsible and consistent then the whole team feels a sense of ease that they can trust and rely on one another.
· Empathetic. Being able to put yourself in someone’s shoes and understand what they might be feeling is important in this work.
· Being a good listener. Obviously if your sole mode of communication is the phone, you have to have very good listening and repeating back skills.
· General People Skills. This goes hand-in-hand with empathy but it’s a little different. This is about being able to sense when someone wants to connect with you or when they are in a hurry and just want the job done. Do you give a little or do you hold back.
· Stable. Stuff happens that we can’t control, but if in general you’re the kind of person that other people can depend on to do what you say you’ll do then that is very valuable to us.
Benefits of working for Office Sense
We choose our offices to be central so that it’s easy for people to get to and close to shops and restaurants. We make sure that the office is comfortable with good lighting. We have a kitchen and a break room with a tv.
We provide competitive remuneration and also generous bonuses. We value our employees and want to keep them happy.
Room for Growth
We’re a growing company with plenty of opportunities for career advancement including training, and management. We believe in growing together,
Part of a Team
When you work at Office Sense you’ll feel that you are part of a team and that is because we believe in putting our staff members first. A company is only as good as their employees. We recruit the best and treat them the best so we can all grow together.