Oferta de empleo
CFOEsta oferta ha expirado
Vong. Trabajo en Costa Rica con www.tecoloco.co.cr. Las mejores ofertas de trabajo y ofertas de empleo en Contabilidad en Costa Rica.
detalle de la ofertaVong
NOMBRE DE LA OFERTA
CFO Área de la empresa:Servicios
Cargo solicitado:Director de Finanzas y Administracion
Tipo de contratación:Tiempo completo
Nivel de experiencia:de tres a cinco años
Salario máximo (USD):
Salario mínimo (USD):
Opcional Nivel académico
Universidad Completa | Graduado
Opcional Nivel académico
Universidad Completa | Graduado
DESCRIPCION DE LA OFERTA
We are looking for an individual who will take on the responsibility CFO for Netafim in Central America.
Total turnover responsibility is appr $10.million. The finance/IT department consists of 6 staff.
Matrix Manager: Americas Division CFO
Direct Manager: CEO/MD Central America
MISSION, THE MAIN OBJECTIVE FOR THIS ROLE:
Reporting to the MD Central America and divisional CFO, the local CFO will define the process and implement the infrastructure/systems needed to support substantial growth over the next 3 to 5 years. S/he will take part in the transition of building a competitive subsidiary of the Netafim organisation.
The CFO will continue to build and manage effective and streamlined administrative/financial systems, including financial, accounting, legal and information technology (IT). As a member of the BU management team, the CFO will be involved in strategic planning, evaluation, and professional development initiatives.
Our ideal candidate is now an experienced CFO in a small / midsized company ( $5 – 25 milj) for at least 3 -5 years, or as finance manager/director in mid/large company($15 – 100 milj )f or at least 8 - 10 years, preferably manufacturing type – both with foreign headquarters. S/He still enjoys being involved in operational matters, but has a good helicopterview on the whole finance department. S/He has a businsess mind and enjoys teaming up with the CEO to create growth.
KEY RESPONSIBILITY AREAS:
• Serve as a business partner to the local CEO on the organization’s financial, budgeting, and administrative processes;
• Support business development strategies within BU Central America with action-oriented financial analyses;
• Develop and implement cost saving initiatives and ensure the best use of company resources.
• Review and approve preparation and finalization of monthly and annual financial reporting materials and metrics;
• Manage cash flow, cash flow forecasting and Insure availability of funds. Familiarity with customer financing a plus.
• Ensure timely preparation of Statutory Accounts
• Responsible personally for General Ledger and Financial Statements – Balance Sheets, Income Statements, Fixed Assets and Intercompany reconciliation;
• Ensures compliance with all CenAm federal, state, and local legal requirements by researching existing and new legislation, consulting with outside advisors, and filing financial reports. Advises management of actions and potential risks;
• Oversee the financial operations of subsidiary companies and foreign operations;
• Manages budget and controls expenses effectively;
• Keeps up-to-date on information and technology affecting functional area(s) to increase innovation and ensure compliance;
• Coordinate all audit activities.
• Support BEPS activities
• Key interface with Commercial and Operations teams – monitor KPIs and support achievement of financial and working capital targets
• Effective implementation of all Corporate policies and procedures
• Manage and mentor staff in finance department of BU Central America;
• Ensure employees in relevant departments are more efficient regarding administrative systems through co-operative management;
• Hires, trains, develops, and appraises staff effectively. Takes corrective action as necessary on a timely basis and in accordance with company policy. Consults with Human Resources as appropriate.
• Responsible for the transition of the Netafim local subsidiary into a corporate subsidiary of Netafim organisation.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGES:
• Bachelor’s degree (MA/MBA preferred) in Business, Management, or Finance.
• Excellent communication and people skills, with experience collaborating in a multi-disciplinary, multi-national and diverse team.
• Operational knowledge and a hands on mentality.
• Demonstrated experience in financial management and accounting.
• Experience should include legal, audit, compliance, budget
ofertas de trabajo, oportunidades de empleoTotal de ofertas activas: 0
ofertas de trabajo, oportunidades de empleoTotal de ofertas activas: 4
23/08/2017 Ver oferta Agregar como favorito
COORDINADOR DE PRESUPUESTOS HONDURAS Honduras Francisco Morazán FUNCIONES, RESPONSABILIDADES • Apoyar activamente en la ejecución del proceso de programación y formulación presupuestal anual y por proyecto para el Área de Planificación y Desarrollo • Responsable de la el... Fecha fin
04/08/2017 Ver oferta Agregar como favorito
CONTADOR GENERAL COSTA RICA Costa Rica Heredia REQUISITOS: - Estudios concluidos de Licenciatura en Contaduría Pública o carrea a fin - Experiencia mínima comprobada como Contador - Conocimientos de leyes tributarias y mercantiles del pais - Conocimientos d... Fecha fin
29/07/2017 Ver oferta Agregar como favorito
Payroll Analyst Costa Rica Heredia If you are looking for new opportunities to grow into a challenging and dynamic company, the position of payroll analyst is for you. We are looking for a teamplayer, great customer service person, proactive, ... Fecha fin
31/07/2017 Ver oferta Agregar como favorito